What’s in a name? Dharendra means... These are the things you need to know about Dharendra when naming your baby. From gender and numerology to origin and meaning, we’ve got it all right here!
Dharendra is an unusual name, and it’s no wonder that you want to know more about how it came to be what it is today. The name stems from Sanskrit. Dharendra was actually one of the very first names we had on Family Knots, way back in 2008. And though it doesn’t seem to have been used as a baby name much in recent years, there are still plenty of people named Dharendra out there!Table of contents
Meaning of Dharendra
Dharendra is a boy name which means King of the Earth. The name Dharendra get it's meaning according to the traditions Hindu or such roots.
Furthermore, Dharendra can as well mean Lord as found in Hindus origin. The name can also be regarded as Commander depending on usage, transliteration or other possible factors.
Significantly, Dharendra means: Kong of the Earth, Lord, Commander.
Origin of the name
The name Dharendra originated from the Hindus origin. With several accounts and people claiming the name is popularized among people of Hindi culture and faith. The origin of Dharendra plays a huge part in meaning of the name.
Dharendra name Gender
Dharendra is boy child name from Hindu. There's not enough evidence that the name can be used anyhow and it's solely for male gender. Although, everyone's opinion and freedom of usage according to understanding matters, but nevertheless, tradition is tradition.
General characteristics of the name
Before diving into the name analysis of possible character, emotional capabilities and more, talking about numerology, let us brief the general characteristics of the Dharendra just going by its ordinary meaning.
Someone named Dharendra is expected to have the following attributes:
- Willingness to acknowledge his mistakes
- Humility to recognize that he was weak
- Courage to step up in challenging situations
- Strength to change
How Popular is the Name Dharendra
Records shows the name is not really popular but has a good number of acceptance. Because Dharendra is of Hindu origin, the name is popular among people of that culture.
The name Dharendra is popular and can be widely found in the places: India, Nepal, Russia, Bangladesh, Fiji, Bhutan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, the United States, Myanmar, Thailand, United Kingdom, Canada, South Africa, Mauritius, Suriname.
In numerology, Dharendra expression or destiny number value is 1 (one). See how to check yours here. Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, below are emotional qualities, characters, and possible divine traits if they name:
- On a positive note, they are: active, ambitious, confident, inventive, leader and thinkers.
- But if things escalate and couldn't be well managed, he can be: aggressive, lazy, self-conscious, selfish, and stubborn.
- Thus leading to: a bully, antagonistic, bigotry, egotistical and selfish.
You are dignified, is proud, achievement-oriented, represents the primal impulse, and has a strong sense of self-worth. These individuals always demand respect and feels different from others. They has strong opinions and firm beliefs, and he protects those who are vulnerable. They value their privacy, value solitude, and enjoy spending time alone.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Dharendra
D: D represents the energies of stability, dependability, and determination. Its influence causes people to be hard workers and practical thinkers.
H: People with the letter H in their name are influenced by energies of independence and innovation. They have a strong desire to succeed and are highly motivated to achieve their objectives.
A: The letter A stands for assurance, independence, and initiative. It influences people with both leadership and motivation as part of a name.
R: R exudes a tireless energy that is dedicated to helping and uplifting humanity. It represents tremendous power to accomplish great things.
E: The letter E is motivated by freedom. It adds romantic and expressive energies to the mix when used as part of a person's name Numerology.
N: The N introduces the concepts of imagination and free thinking. People with the letter N have a distinct and purposeful approach to life.
Dharendra Special Behaviors
- Cornerstone is the first letter in the name Dharendra. First letters in any name portrays a general picture of personality, as well as their interactions with life's challenges and opportunities. In this case of Dharendra starting with letter "D" they: are likely to approach life with the intention of improving their current situation and their place in society.
- Capstone is the last letter of the name Dharendra. It is known as the 'finishing factor' which primarily concerns how Dharendra will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project worked on. Dharendra name ends with "A", hence they: tends to persevere until a project is decisively completed..
- Furthermore, people with "A" as first vowel just as Dharendra: "A" inspires you to be brave and daring, and make you enjoy being on the front lines and are not afraid to go against the grain for your beliefs. First vowel letter in your name is known to reveal deepest desires, urges, and the goals you bearer wishes to achieve.
Similar Names to Dharendra
Fun Facts about Dharendra
- The name Dharendra has nine letters.
- Dharendra is of Hindu origin.
- It is a boy child name
- Numerology number of Dharendra is 1.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Dharendra is "D".
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Dharendra is "A".
- The first vowel is the name Dharendra is "A".
- If you spell Dharendra backwards it will be: Ardnerahd, does that make any sense?
Dharendra is believed to be a name of Sanskrit origin and it means protector of the earth, derived from Dhara meaning Earth, and Indra meaning protector. Dharendra – or the alternate spelling Dharen, which literally means the same thing – was the name of an important king in Indian mythology, who was referred to as the son of Indra, god of war and weather.