Do you know what the name Kohid means? How about its numerological and astrological significance? Did you even know that names have meaning beyond their literal definitions? If not, this blog will serve as your guide to discovering all of the answers to these questions, as well as explain how they can be used to your advantage in your daily life. So, what’s the meaning of Kohid? Well, if you haven’t guessed already, it's meaning and more is documented below!Table of contents
Meaning of Kohid
Kohid is a baby boy name which means Weapon. The name Kohid get it's meaning according to the traditions Indian or such roots.
Significantly, Kohid means: a Weapon, Instrument, Piece.
Origin of the name
The name Kohid originated from the Hindu origin. With several accounts and people claiming the name is popularized among people of India culture and Hindu faith. The origin of Kohid plays a huge part in meaning of the name.
Kohid name Gender
Kohid is boy child name from India. There's not enough evidence that the name can be used anyhow and it's solely for male gender. Although, everyone's opinion and freedom of usage according to understanding matters, but nevertheless, tradition is tradition.
General characteristics of the name
Before diving into the name analysis of possible character, emotional capabilities and more, talking about numerology, let us brief the general characteristics of the Kohid just going by its ordinary meaning.
Someone named Kohid is expected to have the following attributes:
- Quick thinker
- Brave and courageous
- Polite and caring
How Popular is the Name Kohid
Records shows the name is not really popular but has a good number of acceptance. Because Kohid is of Indian origin, the name is popular among people of that culture.
The name Kohid is popular and can be widely found in the places: India, Nepal, Russia, Bangladesh, Fiji, Bhutan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, the United States, Myanmar, Thailand, United Kingdom, Canada, South Africa, Mauritius, Suriname.
In numerology, Kohid expression or destiny number value is 11 (eleven). See how to check yours here. Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, below are emotional qualities, characters, and possible divine traits if they name:
- On a positive note, Kohid are: great artist: music, art, drama. idealist. inspired. inventive and are often religious leader.
- But if things escalate and couldn't be well managed, Kohid can be: aimless, fanatical, frustrated, sets goals too high to reach.
- Thus leading to: dishonest, miserly and wicked leader.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Kohid
K: K is associated with a strong intuitive force. It has an impact on people who have strong instincts and the ability to work well with others.
O: The O has a supportive and giving quality in Numerology. Its presence has an impact on someone who has strong morals and takes great pride in serving others.
H: People with the letter H in their name are influenced by energies of independence and innovation. They have a strong desire to succeed and are highly motivated to achieve their objectives.
I: An I in a person's name introduces tolerance and compassion. Their presence causes them to be altruistic, creative, and kind.
D: D represents the energies of stability, dependability, and determination. Its influence causes people to be hard workers and practical thinkers.
Kohid Special Behaviors
- Cornerstone is the first letter in the name Kohid. First letters in any name portrays a general picture of personality, as well as their interactions with life's challenges and opportunities. In this case of Kohid starting with letter "K" they: approaches life with charisma and spirituality, and frequently relies on intuition..
- Capstone is the last letter of the name Kohid. It is known as the 'finishing factor' which primarily concerns how Kohid will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project worked on. Kohid name ends with "D", hence they: tends to complete projects in a steady and practical manner..
- Furthermore, people with "O" as first vowel just as Kohid: "O" has excellent problem-solving skills and offers solace and a sympathetic ear. First vowel letter in your name is known to reveal deepest desires, urges, and the goals you bearer wishes to achieve.
Similar Names to Kohid
Fun Facts about Kohid
- The name Kohid has five letters.
- Kohid is of Indian origin.
- It is a boy child name
- Numerology number of Kohid is 11.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Kohid is "K".
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Kohid is "D".
- The first vowel is the name Kohid is "O".
- If you spell Kohid backwards it will be: Dihok, does that make any sense?
What is the meaning of the name Kohid? Kohid is an Indian baby name. In India, the meaning of the name Kohid is below. This was the 97th most popular name for baby boys born in 2016, down from 80th in 2015. See how Kohid shapes up to other baby names here. In 2016, out of the group of boy names directly linked to Kohid, Mohammad was the most commonly used.