Pascalle - An uncommonly occurring given name for females. Pascalle (or its variations) is an equally uncommon surname for both adults and children. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Pascalle was first listed in 1880-1889 and reached its apex position of #2396 in the U.S. in the year 2011, but is not found in the list at the moment. (TOP BABY NAMES, 2016) Pascalle is a name of French origin and it means follower of Saint Paul. The meaning, origin and numerology of the name Pascalle is discussed in this article along with its popularity in the USA, UK, India and France.Table of contents
Meaning of Pascalle
Pascalle is a unisex name which means Passover. The name Pascalle get it's meaning according to the traditions Hebrew or such roots.
Furthermore, Pascalle is as well a variant of Pascale as found in French origin. The name can also be regarded as liberation depending on usage, transliteration or other possible factors.
Significantly, Pascalle means: Passover, Liberation, Joy, Victory.
Origin of the name
The name Pascalle originated from the Hebrew origin. With several accounts and people claiming the name is popularized among people of Jewish culture and faith. The origin of Pascalle plays a huge part in meaning of the name.
Pascalle name Gender
Pascalle is boy and girlchild name from Hebrew. There's enough evidence that the name can be used for both gender. Although, everyone's opinion and freedom of usage according to understanding matters, but nevertheless, tradition is tradition.
General characteristics of the name
Before diving into the name analysis of possible character, emotional capabilities and more, talking about numerology, let us brief the general characteristics of the Pascalle just going by its ordinary meaning.
Someone named Pascalle is expected to have the following attributes:
- They are unique
- Adventure lovers
How Popular is the Name Pascalle
Records shows the name is not really popular but has a good number of acceptance. Because Pascalle is of Hebrew origin, the name is popular among people of that culture.
The name Pascalle is popular and can be widely found in the places: Israel, United, France, Canada, United Kingdom, Argentina, Russia, and Germany
In numerology, Pascalle expression or destiny number value is 6 (six). See how to check yours here. Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, below are emotional qualities, characters, and possible divine traits if they name:
- On a positive note, Pascalle are: artistic, humanistic, theatric. They are responsible and loyal. They make good teacher.
- But if things escalate and couldn't be well managed, Pascalle can be: meddlesome, self-righteous and smug.
- Thus leading to: conceit, domestic or sexual tyranny, nosiness and interfering.
Pascalle are to nurture others through compassion. The key to unlocking your Destiny is to be of service to others by mentoring, guiding, advising, teaching, inspiring, and healing them.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Pascalle
P: P can make a person appear wise beyond their years in name Numerology. It is a source of intellectual and spiritual wisdom.
A: assurance, independence, and initiative. It influences people with both leadership and motivation as part of a name.
S: People with the letter S have a magnetic presence and a strong sense of emotion.
C: C brings in creative and communicative energies. It can make a person charming, inspirational, and expressive when used as part of a name.
L: People with the letter L have a friendly aura about them. Magnetic, optimistic, and expressive energies influence them.
E: The letter E is motivated by freedom. It adds romantic and expressive energies to the mix when used as part of a person's name Numerology.
Pascalle Special Behaviors
- Cornerstone is the first letter in the name Pascalle. First letters in any name portrays a general picture of personality, as well as their interactions with life's challenges and opportunities. In this case of Pascalle starting with letter "P" they: The individual is likely to have a predetermined spiritual, metaphysical, or philosophical outlook on life.
- Capstone is the last letter of the name Pascalle. It is known as the 'finishing factor' which primarily concerns how Pascalle will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project worked on. Pascalle name ends with "E", hence they: are associated with completing projects quickly. There are numerous other enjoyable activities available..
- Furthermore, people with "A" as first vowel just as Pascalle: means you have the sass and flair to get yourself out of any situation. First vowel letter in your name is known to reveal deepest desires, urges, and the goals you bearer wishes to achieve.
Similar Names to Pascalle
Fun Facts about Pascalle
- The name Pascalle has eight letters.
- Pascalle is of Hebrew origin.
- It is a boy and girl child name.
- Numerology number of Pascalle is six.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Pascalle is "P".
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Pascalle is "E ".
- The first vowel is the name Pascalle is "A".
- If you spell Pascalle backwards it will be: Ellacsap, does that make any sense?
Pascalle - Pascalle as a girls' name has its root in Old German, and the meaning of the name Pascalle is cheerful; pious. Pascalle is an alternate form of Pascal (Old German).